Florida-Central Florida

~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

2»

Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

• Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melinda... popcorn and hot sauce?!?!?!  BLEHHHHHH Rose... get some clip in hair extensions
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Jess - I think they're 9.99 at BB&B!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that the more I read reviews on tripadvisor about my HM, the more anxiety it gives me. I confess that I'm really excited about my Chipotle salad for lunch. I confess that I REALLY want to go snuggle with FI while he's doped up on pain killers from his tooth extraction.  He's so snuggly when he's doped up :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rose... sorry I have never lurked your bio to see you have really short hair :-)
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, snuggling with doped up FI made me laugh because: I confess that I love when DH is sick because he's so sweet and complimentary to me the whole time.  Like I get him some water and he tells me how helpful and pretty I am for like 5 minutes.  Also, don't stress too much about TripAdvisor.  The place we just went to in Jamaica had pretty "eh" reviews and we were pleasantly surprised.  I like to read the reviews so I know what to expect but I wouldn't worry too much about whatever one else says.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday ladies! I confess that I could have gotten up at 7 this morning, but decided to sleep in...like usual! I confess that I'm WAY too excited to go pick up my box of cake for our cake tasting...I have to wait to go get it closer to FI getting home b/c I know I won't be able to stay out of it! :}I confess that I celebrate birthday "weeks"..birthday week starts today and will run through next weekend!
  • rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blonde: Don't worry. Usually when I say short hair, people don't expect almost bald. I may end up growing it one inch and having microbraids put in.BTW, love the shoes in your pic!
  • mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jess- try the hot sauce and popcorn... I saw Janet Jackson do it in that movie Poetic Justice with Tupac when I was younger ... i thought it was gross but a friend dared me to do it.... FI hates it he says I ruin the popcorn!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katdeckatdec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I just looked at my credit card statement and almost died. I had not been using it in over a year and just bummed to see a balance on there. This darn wedding lol.... I confess I have been taking advantage of FI waiting on me hand and foot since my surgery on Monday. Even if I can do something myself (i.e. get my own pillow) I still am asking him to help me :) I love being spoiled! I confess the first thing I ate this morning were M&M's. I love candy in the morning!I confess one of my OOT BM's is staying with us for 3 nights the weekend of my bridal shower and I am not looking forward to it. She has still not ordered her BM dress. I confess I am so excited about my shower (invites went out this week) and I have no idea what they have planned! I confess I wonder how chef's like Giada cook all this good food and remain so thin. It pisses me off.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that the cost to install tile flooring in the condo is really pissing me off.  We're in a RECESSION.  Things should be CHEAPER.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I really hate when Fi is sick. He is just such a baby and so needy :( I think I just have a hard time sympathizing with him since I hardly ever get sick. I confess I the pile of laundy in my room is out of control I could fill like 6 hampers. I confess I don't think I deserve all the good things that happen to me.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I didn't feel like working out this morning, so FI and I "played twister" instead, and I'm totally counting that as my cardio for today..... 0:-) I confess that I don't really want to go out with FSIL and her friends for her birthday tomorrow (Dinner and drag show place) because I'd rather stay home and watch a movie on the couch with FI and our kitties.
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that i am so tired of my gut and i dont know how the heck to get rid of it! I confess that i am glad that FI's mother is coming into town next weekend, but bummed about it because i will still have a gut by then. I confess that i am ready for the wedding to be over because i really just want to decorate my house, LOL. I confess that i can't wait for my real job to start in 2 weeks so that i have a reason to go shopping and dont have to hear FI talk about how much i'm always spending! Boy that felt good :)
  • Amy00005Amy00005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alexia and Robert, I 2nd the opinion about the recession and that things should be cheaper! Trying to find an apartment is looking to be a nightmare for me and my FI. LolWedsM- you are not the only one with a guy who gets sick all the time. My FI gets sick like once a month I swear. When I first met him he never got sick and for like the last 2 years its been one thing after another and I don't feel sorry for him most of the time because he refuses to see a Dr.! umcollegegrl, I think it's great that you played twister this morning! Sound like a lot of fun and prob. good exercise/stretching! I must confess I ate the Chick fil A kids meal for lunch today and since I don't eat a lot of fast food it tasted so good but felt like I was just dumping fat straight to my stomach... Oh well I worked out before I ate so it's all good.
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I haven't had fast food in over a month! No take out chinese, mcdonalds, BK, wendy's..NOTHING! I'm proud of myself because I love fast food at least twice a week :PI confess that I shoulda done groceries earlier, but am waiting for darling FI to go with me..And, so we can ride in his car ;DI confess that I haven't done laundry all week so it's crawling out of the hamperI confess that I am SOOOO excited for wedding cakeeeee!!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have almost read the entire book Twilight at work today and am positive it will be done tonight so I am stopping at B&N on the way home to get the next one so I have something to read on the way to and from Tampa tomorrow.I confess that I am in love with a fictional character now - Edward Cullins LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I am really upset with my family. I had back surgery today and no one came to the hospital, only my FI. My mom tells me at 1030pm last night she wasnt coming... and i just tried to play it off but was really upset. Her and my sister are so self absorbed they dont care abut anymore but themselves. FI's mom would have driven to see me in a heart beat 2 hrs away but my mom couldnt drive 30 mins to come see me :-( She called my FI once earlier today and havent tried to call since to make sure Im alive.... tear ;-( I confess Im pissed off I have to order ANOTHER dress because it came out fucked up and im really upset I dont have a dress... and i dont have time to go find another one and ordered one from the same people again... but they upgraded it to silk this time... so i guess its a win win maybe? I confess my FI spoils me WAY to much!!!! I (well he) got me coach sandals a few weeks ago and i loved them so much he bought them in the other 2 colros for me :-) and he took me to Texas de Brazil for my last good dinner last night and i ate WAY to much garlic steak!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I bought a bump it months ago and still havent' used it. It is frustrating and I can't get it to stay put! I confess that I broke down and bought one of the new Coach purses last weekend and have it hidden in my closet because I don't have the guts to show it to FI! I confess that the popcorn and hot sauce sounds interesting...but it would have to be Crystal's cuz it is the best! I hate spicy stuff but for some reason that sauce is so good! I put it on Saltines sometimes too!I am NOT looking forward to going back to school next week and working like a dog to get my classroom in shape!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards