Florida-Central Florida

PSA: Trash the Dress special!

Hey guys! I just saw that Tab McCausland posted that she is running a special for TTD shoots over the next 3 weeks. She is doing them for only $150. If you are interested, email her at [email protected] hope everybody is having a great week!

Re: PSA: Trash the Dress special!

• edited December 2011
    I'm pretty excited. I told FI and he's prob going to say go for it :) woo. It's before the wedding but I told Tab, I already have my TTD dress lol
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how fun!yeah, i saw the price and thought i'd share the info since i know some girls want a ttd but can't really spend a ton of money on it!
  • edited December 2011
    We're not married yet either & I booked her for the last week of the month. :D I bought a cheapo copy TTD a while ago & I wouldn't normally book something like TTD BEFORE a wedding. haha. But... I want to use Tab because I LOVE her AND her work and FI & I might not living here in CFL after our wedding. And with our work connections, we can use an antique Rolls-Royce that we wouldn't have otherwise. So I'm excited. :D Bpics AND ttd this month! haha. I'll be all photo sessioned out ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards