Florida-Central Florida

Hump day!

Whatchu doin' to make your Wednesday enjoyable? :) I made Wednesday my no-gym day and no-cooking day. I heart leftovers! I'm also going to organise my office. Yep, that makes me just about as happy as going shopping or going to the masseuse!

Re: Hump day!

• edited December 2011
    I have always been a fan of Wed because growing up in Orlando, it is the day we get out early from school. Now as a sub, H and I get done with work early. Since he is a teacher, he is contracted to work until 3 so while he grades papers and works on lesson plans, I get to read. Reading always makes me happy. =)This particular Wed, my little brother is putting up curtians at my place...yay lower power bill!
  • BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well since FI and I didnt get to sleep till after 2am and had to get up at 6am....We are going to hit the hay early tonight and SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :-D
  • Amy00005Amy00005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully baking some yummy chocolate chip cookies tonight and enjoying the fact that it's only 2 days til Friday :-)
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Play my new DS game that FI surprised me with :D AND, spend the day with him as it's his day off :)
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I JUST went to the jeweler and ordered our wedding bands! YAAAY! Tonight I'm babysitting - gotta make some money for these extra wedding expenses. Other than that, we're just that much closer to Friday! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Cookies definitely win - better than my Wednesday plan, fo sho! Didn't even get around to organising the office. I got too busy goofing around with my daughter... pretty good trade, I'd say. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards