Florida-Central Florida

Honeymoon - Travel Agent?

We're looking into our honeymoon and there are so many options that I"m not sure where to start. Do you think using a travel agent would be good in this situation? Can anyone recommend someone that they worked with that really helped them plan a great HM??? We're looking into Mexico or the Caribbean and would like an all-inclusive, adults or couples only resort with fun activities. FI is so-so about the beach so I'd like to have some other fun options so that he gets his fun out of it too. At the same time - I'd like to have a place that is nice enough that if we don't want to do anything besides move from the pool to the bar to the room and back around we can do that. Sorry for all of the stipulations. TIA for your help! :) Jeannie
jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
married bio with vendor reviews
planning bio

Re: Honeymoon - Travel Agent?

• vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about Diane with Happy Cruisers. I know that Jessica Rice Love and Laura (Lolo) have used her and were happy with the outcome. I suggest you page them for further info :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes you should definatly get a TA ! I don't know what I would have done without one I was that clueless about everything! I did use Diane and have a review of her on my Honeymoon page in my bio!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!! I will look into contacting her. Your honeymoon sounds amazing. :)
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    I would also like to recommend Teresa Knox (Rev. Kevin Knox's wife)! She's great! We sat down with her without a clue in the world what we wanted, and within an hour had our entire trip picked out. She's amazing!tknox @ cruiseholidays.com(Don't be turned off that her e-mail has cruise in it... she does other stuff besides cruises.)
  • edited December 2011
    FI & I have been talking to Diane also. She's been awesome so far. We're just mulling over our details. But I was so happy to talk to her and she was very helpful & reminded me of a couple additional questions to make sure to have any TA answer. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards