Florida-Central Florida

AW: I'm back!

Hey Girls! We just got home lastnight. Back to work today (atleast its only for a week and a half, and then its cruise time!). I'll be working on posting reviews and stuff for sale. I'll do a full post later with all the ridiculous things that happened. In short, the days leading up to, and the morning before the wedding ended up being one disaster after another. DH (yay!) was sick again and we spent Thursday night at Urgent Care (so no bach/bachelorette parties), Friday night at the ER (we did the rehearsal, which had drama of its own including our officiant being too drunk and missing the entire thing, and then left everyone else to enjoy the rehearsal dinner while we found a hospital), and Saturday morning was spent running back and forth from hair and makeup to checking on DH and taking him more drugs and juice. He started feeling a little better just in time for the ceremony and reception. So two years of planning went out the window, but we're married! Our DJ took some photos and posted a slide show on his blog http://classicdiscjockeys.com/blog/?p=368 Gotta take care of some work. I'll post again later or tomorrow!

Re: AW: I'm back!

• cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Im glad you're back! Sorry things went to yucky, but definitely glad that your DH started feeling better before the ceremony. What;s up with the drunk officiant? LOL. Cant wait to see pics and your reviews soon!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for us getting married on the same day!! We did it!! Sorry to hear it wasn't the smoothest weekend for you.  Congrats though!!
  • skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    OMG, that sounds insane!  I'm so sorry all that craziness happened and your DH was sick.  That really sucks, but at least you're trying to look at the brightside...you're married!
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Umm, who was your officiant?  
  • edited December 2011
    OMG that kind of stuff is only supposed to happen in movies. Glad you two survived and had a good time in spite of it all! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on becoming a MRS! Sorry about all that went wrong! I was looking at your pics from your DJ, and saw a comment from Katie. She and I work for the same hospital. While I don't work directly with her, I had her as a "student" not too long ago. Anyways! Congrats on the wedding, and we can't wait for more pics and reviews!!
  • eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl :) Sorry everything didn't go smoothly.. but hopefully the honeymoon will make up for it!!!!
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg, I'm so sorry all that happened.  How was your fiance sick? What did he have? 
  • edited December 2011
    The offiiciant was a judge that DH using to have trials in front of, and we've spent some time with her and her family outside of work. The docs said that he had an inner ear infection, probably caused by the antibiotics he was on the week before, and the beginnings of a sinus infection. The ear infection was making him so dizzy that he could barely walk. Ashley - thats funny that you know Katie. Its a small world :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards