Florida-Central Florida
Options

Suggestions appreciated for a wedding at Paradise Cove 5/4/12.

Hello everyone! I just found this site and figured this is the best place to ask for suggestions. We have booked our venue, Paradise Cove, for 5/4/12. I have been emailing and talking to different photographers and caterers. So far it seems like Creations Catering in Sanford is the most reasonable for catering. Does anyone have any other suggestions? As for a photographer there seem to be soo many out there but I really love Castaldo Studios but not their price. Any suggestions on a photographer similar but with lower prices? Also when is the right time to contact a florist? I don't want to be calling too far ahead of time but also want to be prepared. We have a budget to work with but because we are planning it so far ahead it is flexible. Also any suggestions for DJ's or ministers? I appreciate any help and suggestions.

Re: Suggestions appreciated for a wedding at Paradise Cove 5/4/12.

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For catering, try tuxedo catering... they are budget friendly and the food was good. http://www.tuxedocatering.com/content/menus.php

My review of them and other vendor reviews are in my siggy link.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest looking threw the  post here.    Theres alot of great reviews on here. Also maybe checking craigslist for there discounted prices. I found a few 'special prices' on craigslist for DJs , photographers and all. Good Luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting engaged and booking Paradise Cove! GREAT venue! My best friend got married there last April and it was wonderful!

As far as vendors go...
    I suggest checking out the following....

Photographer - KWU Photography - Kellie Warren-Underwood.  She has shot several weddings there (including my best friends) and knows all the little nooks and crannies and cool places to take pictrues! She is also INCREDIBLE! She will be shooting our St. Augustine wedding in June!

Officiant - Kevin Knox aka "Rev. Kev"  with A Beautiful Ceremony (abeautifulceremony.com) He is wonderful at what he does and very nice and easy to work with.  I am a tad biased as his son is my fiance' but you can double check with others on theknot...he gets a lot of love on here! 

Good luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its never too soon to book vendors, as long as you are sure what you want the look and feel of your wedding to be start making appointments. Things like flowers and catering can always have changes made up to the end too. Don't forget to figure out who you want to do your hair and makeup, unlike other vendors anyone that comes to you for beauty stuff can usually only fit in one or 2 wedding a day. May is a popular month. Good luck planning! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards