Florida-Central Florida

kinda confused on what to do when it comes to food/cake

what if u don't like the food or cake from the vendor ur picking.. what do you do?? i haven't picked my food/reception venue yet because i'm really picky with food.. and i don't want to choose something without knowing how the food or cake tastes first

Re: kinda confused on what to do when it comes to food/cake

• sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it depends on where your having your wedding and if you can have any vendor come in or if you can  choose your own.
    Anniversary
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seems simple... don't book them without doing a tasting first.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    Talk to them first, and as PP said, your venue may not allow you to bring in an outside company to do your food.  btw- Publix makes really good cake. You can have a trial before signing with them I believe.

** Sarah42nd- Are you getting excited? nervous?  I'm definently feeling both! It won't be long now! i'm just excited to be able to see the 10 day forecast for me tomorrow :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol me 2 !  I  was nervous about 2 days ago now I am starting to get excited . everything is falling into place .  So far it says no rain for friday so I am hoping saturday is great :). I am more nervous about falling because I am in 5 inch heels .lol but I have my dad walking me down th aisle and DH walking back . So I should be good. you?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we paid for tastings at venues we looked at before hand and then that was part of our decision since we all had high standards
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards