Florida-Central Florida

Site changes, now we have to look for another one! Suggestions PLEASE!

We had a tentative hold on our wedding date and reception. Then the events manger changed and the food/beverage staff changed in the middle of the proccess. because they sai they would honor the old prices, we stayed. Now we got the updated contract and it is over 2x the original amount. I really need help looking for a site that can support and Italian theme and kep us around $30 to 45 a person. Please let me know of any suggestions. I am stressing out now!

Leu Gardens and WPCC are already booked for our date!

Thanks! You all are always so helpful! :)

Re: Site changes, now we have to look for another one! Suggestions PLEASE!

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Dubsdread?  I think they are around 40 a person.  Also, you could see about renting Buca de Beppo.  I don't know how big your party is but I believe they do catering.  What was your original place?
  • edited December 2011
    Bella Collina

I was thinking about Restaurants also, but I would really want to make sure a private room was available and many do nto allow DJ's, but if I could find one that did it could work!
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Maggiano's on I-Drive? I am not sure what their prices are, but I have heard they are pretty affordable. I have been there for a reception & the food was amazing! :)
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS They do have a private room & they do allow DJs! If you have any questions, you can email me at sunflowr0803@gmail.com & I'll refer you to my friend who had her reception there!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding and reception at the Dubsdread and LOVED it! It was somewhere around $40'ish per head, I think...but it all depends on what you want on the menu. It could be more or less. I have pics and a review in my bio. Laughing
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Royal Crest Room and they have an italian style theme plated dinner if you are willing to look into it. The plates were about 37 to start and go up from there! Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Someone suggested Maggiano's, I went to a wedding there and it was BEAUTIFUL! :) Just a suggestion.
  • edited December 2011
    Another extremely satisfied Dubsdread bride here! Cathie is great at working within budgets and the room could totally support an Italian theme :) Review and pictures in my bio, too :)
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • edited December 2011
    Tuskawilla Country Club!!!!

I would have it there, but we're getting married in a church and our guest list is way over their max capacity of 140
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards