Florida-Central Florida

BBJ Linen Opinions

So I had an app with them yesterday at 9:30. They open at 9 and when I got there no one was there.  Long story short, an assistant helped me after they got there and an informed me that the sales assoc were late and not ready for my app.  SO I knew what I could order that my venue already covers.She kept telling me I just get a discount. She kept asking how big the tables were. I'm thinking you do weddings at my venue all the time. You should know what they cover for the brides what I get and what types of tables they have. I was very nervous about this. She treated me more like a venue then the bride. SO I called the corporate office today. They informed me that they had no idea I was coming in becasue the manager quit last friday.  Well wouldnt someone take over and either reschedule or call or look at the app for the next week? She couldnt even answer my questions about that they cover and gave me a number for a lady in tampa that is now the only person who deals  with brides from my venue. OMG! I'm afraid everything  is going to be wrong. Does only one person run a company? If they dont know that I was coming in then how can I be sure about them ordering the right thing and getting it for the right date? Just bcause one person quit doesnt mean that they shouldnt know I was coming in.  I assumed that when I got there  I would be met my someone knowledgeable about my venue and be able to help me. The floor was a mess and they coudnt even show me all the linen that I needed/wanted becasue she couldnt find it. Am I being unreasonable or should I call corporate again? I am going to call my venue and hopefully they will get on it. They are great! (My venue)

I CANT WAIT TO BE A WIFE! Siggy Challenge! For THANK YOU NOTES! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards