Florida-Central Florida

Dress numero dos.

So I had been toying with the idea of getting a second dress for the reception in case my gown is impossible to deal with for the whole 4 hours. I went to Long's Bridal today to check out any sale dresses they might have & to look for a dress for my FMIL. At first I was none too please considering the air conditioning was broken & I had to try on dresses in 100 degrees but I found a great dress originally priced @ $235 for... *drum roll* $20!!!! it's a beautiful silver/white color & will work perfectly as a reception dress if I decide to change. if not, it will be perfect for the formal night on our cruise. I am SO thrilled! I also got a beautiful black & pink lace dress for $20 & a teal floor length dress I am going to hem & wear to my cousins wedding for FIVE DOLLARS! They are selling a TON of sample dresses that are actually marked "Sample" on the back for FIVE dollars. The dress was originally over $200. So I'm just going to hem it & use the leftover material i use from the hem to make a bow on the back that covers the "sample" marking. Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I know some girls have had issues with them for bridal gowns & I can't speak for them on that behalf (except they have some beautiful sample dresses for $99) but I was definitely pleased with my "as is" purchases today. :) Just had to share. Oh & here's the dress (obviously not in this color though) 

Re: Dress numero dos.

• edited December 2011
    great deals!!!!!!! I went to Long's when I was looking, they had a ton of sample dresses on sale but I wasn't as lucky as you!
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome deal! My dress is a simple dress similar to that... dang it, if I would have waited I could have gotten one for $20!! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards