Florida-Central Florida

Jeanine the Seamstress :)

Hi ladies!

Thank you so much to everyone who recommended Jeanine to me a few months ago! I just had my first fitting with her this morning. She was very professional and really sweet... plus she has really reasonable prices!

On another note... it was so exciting to put my dress on again! Thanks again, ladies!

Re: Jeanine the Seamstress :)

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress back a couple weeks ago from Jeanie and she did a great job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • aleznoffaleznoff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What type of turn around time does she need?  Can I have her contact info?  I need to get fitted for my dress as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's really pretty quick. She'll come to your house and give you a free quote. Then, when it's closer to you're wedding, she'll come back and actually pin/fit the dress. It took her 1 week to do that, then she came back again and I had my final fitting. It probably could have been shorter between my 2nd fitting and getting the dress, but I wanted Sat. appointments.

I know her phone number was posted on here before. If no one posts it, I will look it up for you (I don't have it with me right now).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Thanks! She sounds great! I got my dress at Alfred Angelo and they want me to get my dress fitted NOW!  My wedding is March 13th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Her number is 321-235-6681. I'm not sure how much time she needs, but she told me she'd have my alterations done in 2 weeks. (I'm only getting a bustle though). I think you still have plenty of time.  aleznoff, your wedding is the day after mine! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I will call her! That is so cool you are getting married a day before me.  Where are you getting married?  I am getting married at the Lake Mary Events Center.

Amy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome! We're getting married at the FFA Leadership Training Center in Haines City. (pics in my bio)  I've heard good things about the Lake Mary Events Center! Can you believe it's getting so close?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards