Florida-Central Florida
Options

Hair and makeup

I think this is my last major decision I need to make. Any suggestions?

Re: Hair and makeup

• Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Melissa Dyer frm Stella Luca salon.  She's fantastic and totally reasonable rates.

• Options
    ralbroralbro member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elizabeth Garland for my girls. I was in a wedding last month and she did our hair and makeup. She did such a great job and her prices were very reasonable! I think the bride ended up being free and her mom was only charged for hair. I decided to use her for mine as well and she was great to work with! 

I think it was $25 for makeup and $40 and up for hair depending on how complex the style was. Good luck!
  • Options
    chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Leslee Tyler, she's a free lance make up artist who worked for channel 2 for years and she does the make up for john morgan and other commercials

• Options
    lelupixielelupixie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Crystal for my wedding hair & makeup and also for my bridesmaids. She will come on site and her prices are extremely resonable.

http://www.weddingsbycrystal.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_hair-makeup-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:843659db-29f7-495a-a22f-f3fa74c07fa3Post:a0a85d76-40a5-49f2-ba7e-201ca718bb8d">Re: Hair and makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Melissa Dyer frm Stella Luca salon.  She's fantastic and totally reasonable rates.
    Posted by Choco9[/QUOTE]

i used melissa for my hair and leslie at studio cara for my makeup. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards