Florida-Central Florida

LMEC girls

If you got the building for all 8 hours, did you know that now the contract changed and you have the building for 8 hours PLUS an hour for vendor clean up? My photog was concerned about time so I called the venue and now I get to get there a little earlier to get ready and take pre-wedding pics! Sorry- little  thing but made me so happy!

Re: LMEC girls

• edited December 2011
    Ugh,

I wonder when that went into effect! I just got married there 12 days ago and no one told me :(. Bummer, I could have used that extra hour!
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked for a Friday, so we have it from 5-11, but they told me we could come into the building as long as the caterer was there and they usually start setting up around 4 for Friday weddings. I'll have to check and see if it affected us at all. Thanks for the info!
  • edited December 2011
    It changed? I thought it was always that you can come in when the caterer is allowed to be there. I am getting married Friday too and they are coming around 3 or 3:30 and that's when I am coming to take my pictures. Then they have an hour after the event to clean up, but I think they might have to say it to LMEC idk how that works. . But I feel like that's what they told me when I booked a year ago...? Now I feel confused. lol I just know you can't be in the building if the caterer is not there yet. Everything revolves around them. lol
  • edited December 2011
    I was told that we had the building for 8 hours and that included my vendor clean up. So for example, I had it from 2-10 but my reception had to be over at 9 so the vendors would leave on time. Now I  can get in at 1:30 and have my reception end at 9:30 AND my vendors can clean up until 10:30. I don't remember being told anything about the caterer when I booked them, though....

Good luck girls!
  • edited December 2011
    We had conflicting facts with the caterer so we went on LMEC website and under the rental terms it says guests can't be in the building after 11pm but the caterer can remain for an hour for breakdown and clean up.
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw this post.  I was traveling for work for several days and wasn't able to get on the knot.

Thanks for the update!  That is great to know!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards