Florida-Central Florida

Big City Catering

Has any one (or is anyone going to) used Big CIty Catering? How is there food and pricing? I know I'm looking early into all of these... although I'm still trying to get my FI to agree to a March 2011 wedding instead of May 2011. I like to plan ahead.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.

Re: Big City Catering

• edited December 2011
    Shannon is amazing. She is very bubbly and willing to help. The food was great. We tried chicken parm, some kind of noodle dish, a salad, and veggies. My fiance and I can be pretty picky and we both liked pretty much everything.

But, I didn't actually go with them. I thought they were great but I ended up liking Michael from John Michael's the best. They are amazing and really try to help out any budget. Big City was more expense and she said she would try to work something out, but I don't think she ever responded. I would definitely recommend John Michael's, but I don't think you could go wrong with either of them. HTH!
  • edited December 2011

I didn't use Big City Catering but did look into using them. I had a much different customer service experience. The person I met with was actually very rude and slow to respond to my emails- I don't remember her name, though. It could have been a different person. I ultimately went with John Michaels as well and they were excellent!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bluek221bluek221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Big City for my wedding on Saturday!  Shannon is AMAZING!  She has been so helpful with everything!  They aren't the cheapest, but their food is really, really good.  I found that the bigger companies didn't give the one-on-one attention I wanted.  Most of them wanted to do group tastings.  I ended up picking them because of Shannon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards