Florida-Central Florida
Options

Beach Wedding on the Gulf Coast-FL

My fiance and I want a sunset beach wedding, and though we live in Jacksonville, FL, his family lives in Michigan, so we want to do a destination wedding since most people have to travel anyway.  We are going to look at venues on the Gulf, and are headed to St. Pete Beach this weekend to look at three venues (Grand Plaza, Trade Winds Resort, and Sirata).  I am wondering: does anyone know anything about these three?  Are there any recommendations people can make that are beautiful but cost-effective anywhere else near St. Pete or anywhere else on the Gulf Coast?

Thanks!
Aubrey

Re: Beach Wedding on the Gulf Coast-FL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I want a sunset beach wedding, and though we live in Jacksonville, FL, his family lives in Michigan, so we want to do a destination wedding since most people have to travel anyway.  We are going to look at venues on the Gulf, and are headed to St. Pete Beach this weekend to look at three venues (Grand Plaza, Trade Winds Resort, and Sirata).  I am wondering: does anyone know anything about these three?  Are there any recommendations people can make that are beautiful but cost-effective anywhere else near St. Pete or anywhere else on the Gulf Coast?

Thanks!
    Aubrey
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best place to ask this would be on the FL board! I'll move you over there and those ladies will be able to help you much better than we can!

Happy Planning!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Actually the West Coast FL board would probably be best, you may want to try reposting this on there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Naples FL, or Marco Island! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my friends got married in Fort Desoto which is in the Tampa area.  It was a gorgeous wedding on the beach.  They had their reception in a hall not far away. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards