Florida-Central Florida

Has anyone used or attended a wedding at Route 46 in Sanford?

I asked this a while back, but didn't really get any responses from anyone who had been there. We are having our wedding and reception there and I was just curious if anyone has attended (or had ) a wedding there. I love the venue and when we first started planning they have an event coordinator on site who was FABULOUS. She emailed back within hours, was always available for questions, and even offered to let us drop by before another wedding to see how things get set up. But....she left for another job and now they have someone else. She's nice, but not nearly as good. Just wondering if anyone had any feedback about the venue, the event staff, etc. Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Has anyone used or attended a wedding at Route 46 in Sanford?

• edited December 2011
    I saw a few pictures online of amother wedding and reception there and it was very pretty.  If you do not mind me asking what is the rough cost of having your wedding and reception there?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_anyone-used-attended-wedding-route-46-sanford?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:db38c635-5ffe-4cb2-8e1a-f5d1dec31b39Post:c771c3de-0eb8-484b-8167-d78a349ec6b5">Re: Has anyone used or attended a wedding at Route 46 in Sanford?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw a few pictures online of amother wedding and reception there and it was very pretty.  If you do not mind me asking what is the rough cost of having your wedding and reception there?
    Posted by audreyblack0419[/QUOTE]

There is no separate venue rental fee. The cost of having a wedding/reception there is only the cost of the food/drinks but you have to meet a minimum. (I think it's 2000?) It saved us money because everything is in one place, and we probably would have spent that easily on an outside caterer at another venue! Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards