Florida-Central Florida
Options

Vendor reviews/Married Bio

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here in a few months, so I barely recognize any of the screennames amymore :(

We were married on January 15th, and I finally got around to making a married bio complete with vendor reviews. I hope you enjoy the pics and find the Florida vendor reviews useful... I tried to be nice, but some of these vendors really sucked, lol.  

I forgot how to paste the link into my siggy so if you want to see it: www.mrandmrsmattandgina.webs.com

Re: Vendor reviews/Married Bio

• Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina!!

It's so good to see your pics finallu - it's funny both our bios were ready on the same day.

It looks like you had a great day - sorry about your problems with the vendors esp. Norman's! Still, the day looked amazing and so did you!

xjcx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I've been so lazy but I finally got around to it... Your pictures are beautiful as well, and I'm glad you got along with Debbie better than I did, lol :)
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I'm really glad the reception at the Ritz worked out for you.  Norman's sounds awful! I can't believe they did that to you.  Thank goodness you were able to switch it.  Also, I appreciate really detailed reviews and i'll probably be writing them that long myself!  

You look beautiful and your dress is gorgeous.  I love the backdrop behind the sweetheart table.  I'm also glad your flowers are so gorgeous because I am using the same florist!  thanks for posting the reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning an Orlando wedding from Boston, too! I have 2 months till the big day and can totally understand your frustrations with planning from out of state. Thanks for the reviews! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I'm glad you found them helpful... As I was writing them I kept asking myself if I sounded like a b*tch, lol... That's why i made the reviews so long, because I wanted to actually explain why I gave low grades to some vendors.

ajuchkon... Where abouts do you live? I'm in Danvers (North Shore) I remember how stressed I was 2 months before the wedding, especially since I had all kinds of stuff and no idea how to transport it to Florida lol. I have alot of regrets, and things I wish I did differently so if you need any help with anything or advice feel free to email me: ginam98@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gina, you are not a bitch.  I appreciate bad reviews more than good ones.  It helps to see what wasn't done right.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Malden right now! :) Luckily, we just moved here so I have all my family in Orlando. They are taking care of most of the running around and things that pop up. I was there for two weeks in the beginning of May so I was able to meet with most of my vendors. It IS much more stressful though than just being down there to take care of everything yourself!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gina! Glad to see you back :)

I just started writing my reviews last night, and was worrying because I felt like I was giving too much detail on the "bad" ones! But you made me feel better about it doing it...I think it does help, and that's the whole point right!

Loved your photos!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Malden...That's like 10 minutes from me... Small world :)

Jenna, I saw your pics on FB and I lovvveee them. Your dress was amazing! I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards