Honeymoon Discussions

Oct HM Ideas

Hey Ladies,

My Fiance and I are looking into our mid Oct HM, but can not figure out where we would like to go.  We have talked about finding somewhere that offers a little relaxation and adventure; we are open to anywhere right now.  We woud be ok with in the states or out of the states. Our budget will be anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000.  Could y'all please help with some ideas?

Thanks

Re: Oct HM Ideas

• Caribbean cruise
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Cruises are great. I have done many cruises.   You can also do AI mexico you get a lot for your money with mexico.  FI and I are HM in mid Oct too.  We have decided AI at the Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.  This hotel was torn down to the ground and rebuilt and had its grand opening Dec 2011.  We are very excited because it is so new.  We also like that we do not have to worry about hurricane season either with going to Puerto Vallarta.  We have done several AI resorts with Occidental and love staying with them.  I have also readed many reviews about Sandals resorts and they seem to be a good value for a HM too.  good luck hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards