Honeymoon Discussions

Packing List for Beachy Honeymoon!

So I'm getting ready for our honeymoon next week in St. Kitt's - woohoo! But I have no idea what to pack. I've never been to a location like this before. We'll be gone a week. Anyone have any great packing lists?

Re: Packing List for Beachy Honeymoon!

• I bring playing cards and travel boggle...my nook...sunglasses...sundresses, two bikinis (I don't like to put a wet suit on for my 2nd trip to the beach), flip flops; oh, and ziplock baggies.  I put my camera in one for taking to the beach so it stays clean when I am not snapping pics.
    Maybe bring a journal, too, to record your thoughts on the new experience!
  • Maybe a cute straw hat? Especially if you are going to be strolling the beach!! Tons of sunscreen! 
  • A waterproof camera!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How exciting!!!

Things to pack: sunscreen, maybe bug spray, lip balm with SPF, aloe vera lotion, tinted moisturiser, flip flops, shorts, a few sun dresses,  a couple of skirts and tank tops, also some "going out" dresses, for when you have a nice dinner out with your new hubby!! I woud also bring some heels too, for dinner and dancing! At least two pairs of bikinis, also some sarongs/cover-ups so you can put them on when you are going to or leaving the beach! A great pair of sunglasses and I agree with bringing a straw hat! Maybe a good book too (but I'm not sure you'll need it on your honeymoon! ha ha :p).

Definitely a great camera - waterproof if you can!! Plus a couple of sd cards and the charger for the camera.

Hope you have a fantastic time!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards