Honeymoon Discussions

Divi Aruba

Has anyone stayed at the Divi Aruba?  I'd like to hears some first-hand experiences from others.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Divi Aruba

• Hi!  We stayed at their sister resort, the Tamerjin.  It is the same resort basically.  The best part of the resort is that the All Inclusive includes BOTH resorts.  So you ahve more choices!!!!!  We loved it.  Very friendly staff, very romantic, beautiful beaches!!   Need more info, PM me.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CKen11CKen11 member
    First Comment
    I've heard this resort is awesome and the beach looks incredible. I considered it for my HM too. And there's a HM deal from Aruba tourist center where if you book a HM you get loads of freebies & discounts. I think I saw it on the vacation express site - something like 'one cool honeymoon'. You might want to take a look.
  • thank you so much! i will definitely look into that deal...anything to save some money Laughing

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I work with someone who goes here with her husband every year! They loveee it. My aunt has stayed at the Tamirijn and recommended it to me for my honeymoon. We're still undecided between the resort or a cruise though! Best of luck!
  • Sal-if you drink alcohol, go to Tamerjin...cruises make you pay for it and it sucks!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are doing the Divi Dutch Village in January. It's the cheapest of the 3, but still really nice!! We decided against the Divi Aruba, just to save some money.  I'd rather go out to some really nice dinners instead. We are barely in the room anyway.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We stayed at the Divi Flamingo in Bonaire. I think its the same company. Great place would definitely reccomend it!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards