Honeymoon Discussions
Options

honeymoon help!! please!!

my fiance and i dont know much about trip planning i was hoping to find some type of honeymoon guide.. that has deals or rating of different hotels in various places plus a price guide does anyone know of anything like this online or anything or have any suggestions?

Re: honeymoon help!! please!!

• Options
    You should go to a Travel Agent. It's free!
    We used Liberty Travel.... just walked in without an appointment and met with a very helpful lady. We told her our budget, and she gave us a ton of options!
    We had done some searching online using sites like orbitz & kayak, but she found much better deals ~ and definitely quicker than us too!
    We walked out not more than an hour later with a great package for a week at an all-inclusive in Jamaica, including air fare. She made the whole process a lot more simple for us!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options

you want a guide for the entire planet!?

if you kind of know where you want to go (ex: mexico, caribbean) you can easily go to your library and take out books on those places. they have stuff to do, hotel ratings, prices etc..

• Options
    I second using a travel agent.

Or looking at tripadvisor.com
  • Options

I second tripadvisor... it has seriously become my travel bible!

I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • Options
    Tripadvisor hands down is the best site to go to if you are planning a trip yourself. People will tell you about construction, cheaper places to park, if the pool offers free snack at lunchtime etc.

http://gopackandtravel.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards