Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Turks & Caicos Veranda Resort

Hi Ladies...Looking for an all inclusive in Turks & Caicos..does anyone have any feedback on the Veranda or any other all inclusives there??

Re: Turks & Caicos Veranda Resort

• Options
    I've heard the Veranda is good, we are doing Beaches in Provo at the end of April. We know its a family resort, but it seemed there might be more things to do at Beaches then Veranda. 

• Options
    Not sure about Veranda Resort, but island is breath taking.  You have never seen such beautiful water.  Turns from blue, to light blue, to green to emerld green.  Def do jet skies, you will see untouched parts of the island that looks like something out of a dream.
  • Options
    We stayed at The Sands which wasn't AI, but we walked by the Veranda several times.  It looked really nice.  We were going to have dinner at the Sky Lounge one night towards the end of the our trip but it was closed on our last two nights in Turks. Are you set on an AI? Turks has some amazing restaurants! 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Turks & Caicos Veranda Resort:
    Turks & Caicos has a Beaches Resort.  I've been there and would recommend it for a honeymoon or family getaway.  Excellent service, food & drinks!  Very spacious & romantic too.
    Tracy - Island Dreams Travel
    TracyK@IslandDreams.Travel
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_turks-caicos-veranda-resort?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:d3d338c8-40de-4de3-8e7e-06b583f4c8bfPost:aab53b6d-8de4-45a2-ac90-abba2f41f81f">Re: Turks & Caicos Veranda Resort</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Turks & Caicos Veranda Resort : Turks & Caicos has a Beaches Resort.  I've been there and would recommend it for a honeymoon or family getaway.  Excellent service, food & drinks!  Very spacious & romantic too. Tracy - Island Dreams Travel TracyK@IslandDreams.Travel
    Posted by Island Dreams[/QUOTE]

NO VENDORS!!! Reported.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards