Honeymoon Discussions

Key West Hotel Suggestions?

We're going to spend 3 nights in Key West before leaving on our cruise- any suggestions as to places to stay? It's overwhelming looking at places on-line, is there somewhere you've stayed and been happy?

Re: Key West Hotel Suggestions?

• We just got back Sat. morning from our third trip to KW. We always stay at the Hyatt resort and spa on front st. Address is 601 front st. Twice we've gotten upgraded to the best room there this time we had the delux gulf view room. We always get the package that includes breakfast. Three nights will run you 1700 but it is an amazing hotel with great rooms,very clean, a small beach and is within walking distance to everything. I have reviews from 2010 and 2011 as well as pics from 2010 2011 and 2012 in the link above my siggy pic. Hth and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I stayed here once and it was absolutely beautiful: http://www.casamarinaresort.com/
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • H and I spent 6 nights at Southernmost on the Beach for our HM.  We loved it and would recommend it to anyone.  They always have some sort of special going on so definitely take advantage if you can.

• Thank you, everyone! These are all places I'd seen in my research, and it helps to know it seems I can't go wrong with these choices! :)
  • The Southern Most Hotel was awesome.  Great location on Duval street but far enough from th e noise and crowds.  The hotel was extremely accomodating and did a lot of little things that were really nice.
  • Thanks this helps me as well I have given my travel agent this information to research on Southernmost so it does helps to know and see other people have choosen this place and loved it.

Mr. & Mrs. Griffin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards