Outdoor Weddings
Options

outdoor wedding site near Woodbury, mn?!

I can't seem to find a site that my fiancee may like.  We want to have the ceremony and reception at least close ( if not at same location), but he doesn't like the place we may have our reception for the ceremony!  I can't find anything nice in our budget in that area! Please help if you can!

Re: outdoor wedding site near Woodbury, mn?!

• Options
    This might be more suited for your local board. This is an international board so you probably won't get any responses.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome to the board! I strongly urge you to visit your local board. This is an international board, so you will receive better advice and help on your local. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm pretty familiar with woodbury, but if he isn't on board for the golf courses, there isn't much there to choose from, really.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Oh Duds. you sound so...MODDY. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but we are having our ceremony at the Historic Courthouse in Stillwater. Very close to Woodbury (I grew up in Woodbury!). The courthouse is really pretty with outdoor ceremony, or indoor incase of bad weather. They also have space for a reception. Another option is Camrose in Lake Elmo. It is absolutely gorgeous! Ceremony and Reception. I thought it was a little more pricey, and we didn't go with it because you had to arrange tents and a caterer and everything but I didn't want to do that. Hopefully those two places are help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards