Outdoor Weddings

Backyard wedding

I have gone back and forth with this planning a wedding business. With only 2.5 months to go, I have to get to it!

My parents have a very large backyard. HUGE. I decided that I am going to use it for the wedding and reception. My problem? I am not creative in the least. Not at all. We are going with a peacock theme. I don't want it to be over the top feathers everywhere though. I have no idea how to get started.

I really need your help ladies. I would be content going to the courthouse. DF wouldn't appreciate that though.

We would like to keep it under 10,000 but we are willing to deviate from that if need be.

HELP!

Re: Backyard wedding

• GodsQGodsQ member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I don't think you even need to think about the portapottys unless they have a septic tank, but even then really. You could use peocock feathers either stuck down head to end head to end all up the aisle, or maybe on each aisle of chairs have one amidst other things and use some pretty turquoise ribbons, marabou feather boas or beads strung on the aisle side of the chairs. And on centerpieces. On your guestbook pen-and definitely make some guestbook pages maybe with peocock color paper and ask them to answer questions about you guys and to draw what they think you two look like, it's sooo fun to look at together later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards