Outdoor Weddings
Options

Park vs. Church..Wedding is 3 months away!!

My fiance and I had planned to get married at an overlook park, but with it being outside it causes so many problems. There isn't an electrical outlet, so we will need to rely on a radio player with batteries instead of the DJ. I'm nervous it won't be loud enough.There isn't any bathrooms there and now I am trying to think of how the girls are going to walk out with no one seeing them. Especially me. Do I really want everyone to file out of a car? I also need to worry about chairs getting set up, and how in the world is 1 photographer going to take pics of both the girls and guys getting ready when we are at separate places?Now we already have my Dad and Step-mom's church booked for that day in case of rain. But now I'm thinking that will be the safest bet with all this added stress that I didn't think about until now. Obviously they have bathrooms, separate rooms so everyone can get ready there, chairs already, and a sound system.I just don't know what to do. We had our heart set on getting married outside and the scenery is amazing. Sorry this is like long rant/vent...any thoughts? opinions? any way you think we can make the park work? Our wedding is 3 months away and I am starting the invites tomorrow.
BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards