Outdoor Weddings

Help with outdoor theme!

Ok so this is long--hopefully you get an image because I'm not sure if I can upload more than one image!

So our bridesmaids are wearing black, guys are wearing black, I'm wearing white. Our invitations are black and white. The table decorations are old antique glass bottles in various colors (brown, clear, green, blue) with wildflowers in them. And picture frames with various pictures from our childhood to now-reprinted in black and white and put into the frames (either solid black or a pine wood color).  

We wanted to have engraved beer mugs for everyone (it would serve dual purpose as a favor plus they use it for drinks so we didn't have to rent glassware), but due to budget, we can't blow $600 on glassware and we decided that mason jars would be cute since we're in the country.

I saw a cute idea that my husband and I both liked, and its FREE for the seating table/favor: slice small trees down to circles with a saw, then take a wood burner and put our name and date on one side, then the other side write the guest's name and table number.

The caterer provides white table linens for us, then I was planning on taking old black lace fabric that I have and using it as a table runner.

So, now that I wrote everything out, it seems really random and that the mason jars and the wood circles (table number things) wouldn't go.

Any ideas??

Here's another site with ideas that we are using:
http://ruffledblog.com/a-diy-bbq-wedding-in-southern-california-with-personalized-details-by-wildflowers-photography/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards