Outdoor Weddings

Weather?

My fianc and I have been playing with dates originally going with March and after going through being told by ideal venues that they do not start setting up for outdoor weddings till April we obviously decided on April. With Easter and other holidays in there it is limited to basically the 5th or the 26th. Any idea on what typical weather will be like at the beginning or end of April so we can settle on a date? I honestly can't remember what the weather is like in April!! We are Pennsylvania/Maryland location wise

Re: Weather?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_weather-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:aa120f65-a980-423b-9c5f-7a88eac1a358Post:2a0a632b-2145-46e8-a3b3-ca8f7d9d6693">Weather?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fianc and I have been playing with dates originally going with March and after going through being told by ideal venues that they do not start setting up for outdoor weddings till April we obviously decided on April. With Easter and other holidays in there it is limited to basically the 5th or the 26th. Any idea on what typical weather will be like at the beginning or end of April so we can settle on a date? I honestly can't remember what the weather is like in April!! We are Pennsylvania/Maryland location wise
    Posted by Micqs[/QUOTE]

<div>I would check with your local board.  They will be much more familiar with the weather in your area than most of us on these international boards.  :-)</div>
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • check farmers almanac
  • I used noaa.gov to do ours - though we are getting married 364 days from when we got engaged.  So I remember that weekend very well.  :)  Congrats and good luck picking a date!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm kind of in the same boat.  We have dates picked, but we can't officially pick one until January 2nd.  =(  Our city requires people to reserve the pavilion we want at the earliest on January 2nd for that year, but we're looking at June 15th and June 22 (we want this one more).  What if it rains?  Should we have another place picked out and reserved? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards