Honeymoon Discussions

Riviera Maya

We are looking into booking a honeymoon for the first week in December. I went to applevacations.com and we found the Catalonia Riviera Maya for around $2500 for 9 days, including flight and hotel. Great deal!! Has anyone ever been to the Catalonia Riviera Maya? Or, does anyone recommend Riviera May in general? Anyone booked through applevacations.com before?

Thanks!

Re: Riviera Maya

• I was going to post the same thing--I have been to the Riviera Maya before and loved it, lots to do, and that is where we are planning to return for our honeymoon.  But we were planning to book through Apple Vacations and I have never used them before.  All of the resorts that they list that I am interested in, I have been checking on tripadvisor.com and then I was planning to also call a travel agent and see wht they say.  A lot of travel agencies will match the best price out there.  I think I would feel more comfortable having a TA book is so there is someone I can always contact if I have questions, but only if they can match apples prices.  Good luck, you will love that part of Mexico!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards