Honeymoon Discussions
Options

From the UK...Wedding in Vegas..Honeymoon???? any suggestions!

So.... we get married May 2013 in Vegas and are staying 10 nights (wedding middle of stay) then looking to go somewhere for 7-10nights, any suggestions?

We have done most of the east and west of USA, Mexico and Cuba

We do like to chill, but also are quite active and would probs be bored of everyday spent on the beech. A resort is fine but dont want one which will be like us in the middle of knowhere...that might seem like luxury right...lol...

I quite fancy jamaica, but he fancies Canada... any suggestions would be awesome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: From the UK...Wedding in Vegas..Honeymoon???? any suggestions!

• Options
    We're going to Couples San Souchi in Ocho Rios Jamaica and I couldn't be more excited! It's all inclusive, including an excursion to Dunn's River Falls. I have been there for a day during a cruise and am so excited to do it again. Go look it up on youtube, it's a gorgeous waterfall that you climb. They include other things like snorkeling and glass bottom boat tours, It also seems like they have theme nights and beach parties. Other oprtions which are additional are ziplining and skyline tours to name a few. It seems to me like there is tons to do!
  • Options
    mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    All Inclusive in Jamaica, Bahamas, DR, can be nice, or stay in the US and go to Sedona AZ, that has luxury feel and you can also be active.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards