Florida-South Florida
Options

Small Reception ideas by the beach

Hi all! I am new here, as I just became engaged on nye. Smile  I live in Miami and will be having a small wedding and reception (<50 ppl). All I know is that I want my wedding to be on the beach, but as far the reception I don't even know where to start! Not 100% sure on the budget, but definitely less than $10,000. So, I need advice on some nice restaurants/hotels for a nice small reception after a beach wedding. I am willing to travel up to Ft. Lauderdale as well.

Re: Small Reception ideas by the beach

• Options

Congrats!  I'm also in that budget range too.  We're getting married on the beach in South Beach and decided on The Angler's Boutique Resort for our reception (having about 30-40 people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options

Will your guests being staying at that hotel, and are you the night of your wedding? Also, how did you find out about that place? There are so many places here I dont know where to start..lol!

• Options
    I'm in the same exact boat as you! If you wouldn't mind, keep me posted with what ideas you come up with :) 

The only difference is that I live in MA and am getting married in South FLA. We got engaged 12/26!

Congrats!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement! :-)  If you get a DOC, it'll make your planning from out of state a LOT easier.  I was soo lost before I found mine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards