Florida-South Florida
Options

Totes v. Gables Boxes

So, I am trying to figure out our OOT Bags and I keep going back and forth between using gables boxes or totes.  What is a girl to do?  Which would you go with and why?

Thanks Ladies!

Re: Totes v. Gables Boxes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using totes..they are reusable and I found them really cheap.
    I think as a guest, this is what I would prefer!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Totes are nice, because they can put all the extra items they accumulated on the trip and not worry about an overweight suitcase!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with gable boxes b/c I liked the size and they were affordable b/c we had to make about 30 OOT boxes. As a guest I would use the heck out of a tote though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using totes as well. You can fit regular sized bottles of water and more things. You aren't limited and like pp said... they can be used again and again. We are going to write a little poem and put them inside and suggest to use the bags for the beach or pool. =) We found ours at cheaptotes.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!

Andra - did you get the to totes already?  Which ones did you order (there are a bunch to choose from)?  Do you like the quality?
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say totes too, they can definitely reuse them.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had gable boxes but they didn't hold much so I got lil gift bags from Micheals b/c they made more sense!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'd say go with the totes b/c they can be reused!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Mucho Thanks Ladies!  I couldn't make up my mind but totes it'll be!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with the other girls, gable boxes have a very sleek look to them, but I'd re-use a tote bag all the time!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totes for me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards