Florida-South Florida
Options

I know this is a dumb question, but

Where do you put Reserved seating signs on church pews? Do you just use a ribbon to tie the sign on the end of the reserved pews? Do you tape the sign onto the places on the pews where people will actually sit? Does anyone have pictures?

TIA

Re: I know this is a dumb question, but

• Options
    edited December 2011

I would think just the end of the pew - ribbon or possibly double-sided tape?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married in a church so I'm not sure - but my sister was and we were going to tape them to the pews and the church wouldnt allow it.  We ended up having to lean them up in the pews.  Maybe a good starting place would be to call the church and ask what is usually done there~
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you can use double - sided tape to put it directly on the pew. I've usually seen it where they take a ribbon and run it down the aisle of the pew so nobody sits there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yeah. I forgot that the church may actually have something to say about this! I will get in contact with them.

Thanks!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Depending on how the pew is shaped, you could make the sign and put ribbon on it, and then drape the ribbon on the edge of the pew.  I know my church is very strict and won't allow anything on the pews. 

• Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are getting married in a Catholic church they usually tell you how to go about it I know tape is a huge no no.  Not sure about other churches.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards