Florida-South Florida

Inexpensive Clubhouse for semi casual ceremony/reception?

I am getting married on November 19, 2011. I am looking for a clubhouse that can provide enough space for about 85 ppl, for a ceremony and reception. I would like to find a clubhouse that comes with seating, and has an area where we can serve food buffet style. I am looking in the Broward county, Palm Beach county area. Please Help!!! ThanksKiss

Re: Inexpensive Clubhouse for semi casual ceremony/reception?

• edited December 2011
    Mizner County Club, Breakers West, Madison Green, abacoa golf club... Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beth had some great recommendations!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I second Abacoa CC in Jupiter, as far as I know they allow outside catering/bartenders, and it's a nice venue.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theholdorffstheholdorffs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not a clubhouse but try whiteSPACE in dania. Were doing our reception there but they have 2 rooms so u can do the ceremony in one and the reception in another.. Plus u can bring in just about any outside vendors you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, you're my date twin!!!! I really liked the Jacaranda Country Club in Plantation. It's really nice without being too formal, and literally the most affordable place that I visited. I think it would fit 85 people perfectly. They have a cute gazebo outside for the ceremony as well. The website is great because all the prices and menus are listed on it!

http://www.jacarandacc.com/

Hope this helps! :)
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards