Florida-South Florida
Options

crappy weekend!... long

Just need to do a short vent since FI has heard enough of it...

I have had a ball on my lower back for about 5 years now (its not visable)... which every now and then flares up and causes me to have major back pain because I assume it pinches a nerve... caused pain but I still functioned...

Saturday morning, it flared up and I have been seeing stars since. Never been through so much pain and I am in all honestly scared. Poor FI had to come home yesterday morning from work bc I called him crying and he found me unable to move on the bed in tears naked (the first shot of pain happened when I was in the shower). I was told before to have the ball removed, didn't listen bc it was never a huge deal, but tomorrow I am heading to the doc to get it taken care of and possibly start the process to having it removed.

I have also been so emotional that I cry thinking about how good FI has been through it all this weekend... even carrying me so I can go to the bathroom to pee. I even cry when he carries me or helps me awlk. Through sickness and health, he seriously has that down packed!

Just asking for some vibes that this will be an easy thing to rid of and all will be good in my world in no time! :(

I looked over the posts of the weekend since I couldn't get to the computer til now and congrats on all the checks girls!

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: crappy weekend!... long

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You poor thing!! Sending vibes your way ASAP with a side of hugs and kisses. Hope they can remove it with as little pain and healing time as possible.
    Laughing
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's terrible! I'm so so sorry! I hope you feel better ASAP. I'm crossing my fingers that it is easily removed and recovery is quick. In the mean time, try to hang in there! We will all be thinking of you-- keep us updated!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain. Hope you get well soon. Sending positive vibes your way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry. Back pain is no fun. Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry!! I know how it feels to have bad pain and its not fun! Good luck and vibes your way
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear!  Good vibes this will be a breeze.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you're in so much pain!! I hope things get better and your able to get it removed. Sending good vibes your way!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    KECANADEOKECANADEO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, hope you can get it fixed and be better asap!!! Good luck!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no :( I will send you tons of feel better vibes....I know the thought of surgery and things like that are scary but they are for the better in the long run....Feel Better Sweetie <3
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!! Feel better Giannina :( I'm sorry you have to go through this. Thank God you have someone like him who has yor back. No pun intended (well maybe lol)! Sorry I had to! Seriously though, you're in my prayers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ouch! Hope you get better soon and sending vibes everything will go well and quickly at the docs.
    And your FI is awesome :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards