Florida-South Florida
Options

Your dress....

hello ladies,
I was wondering if your dress is in....did you pick it up from the bridal store or leave it there? The lady at my store says to leave it because they keep the dresses in a room which is temperature regulated.....but i am torn!
Tia
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your dress....

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked mine up, only because they said I had to. They wouldn't hold it unless they were doing alterations on it. My fitting wasn't for a couple more months. If you feel weird about leaving it there then just take it home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I picked mine up because god forbit they lose it and they also most likely want you to get it altered by them... which may be pricey.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaving it with them. I'd rather they be responsible for it than me. My closet space is limited and I just don't want to worry about it.

If the dress shop does something to lose/damage my dress, it's THEIR fault, not mine and they already told me they would be responsible for replacing it at no charge. That was what convinced me to let it stay there.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased mine at running of the brides and brought it to Reina for alterations. She is keeping it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are keeping it and doing alterations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is keeping it... I left it there bc of the temp regulation and also bc I have no where to put it. Also, based on the pricing they gave me for alterations, I will most likely have it altered there (thought I would be a Reina bride lol).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess I will leave it since reina is going to do my alterations and i bought my dress from angelus
    thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards