Florida-South Florida
Options

color issue???

so i orginally picked out all colors of purple and ivory but then i got to thinking do i need another color mixed in there for flowers?? like is it gonna look to plain??? so my question do u think i need more colors in there like an accent color i was thinking red or something like that?? ahhhh soooo confused! or should i wait till i go to my floral trial with daniel events...

Re: color issue???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do the flowers in Ivory and black accents? like this pic? maybe?
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    black accents are my new fav LOL
  • Options
    yasbel04yasbel04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well.. my colors are plum and silver.. and my sneak accent color is going to be either pink or green ... :) I've had a couple of florist tell me that purple goes well with pink (but I like the green too)

GL! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI said NO to any shade of pink :(
  • Options
    uscgwife21uscgwife21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was actually thinking about the same thing the other day. My colors are royal blue and Ivory and I was thinking of adding another color in their as well! I thought of adding silver to the whole color scheme with pink hidden in their somewhere! LOL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi JNJ,

I'm doing plum linens, uplighting & BM dresses. My accent color is silver (chairs, chargers, and cake accessories) and my flowers are off white, like my favors & cake. I've been told incorporating green would give a nice contrast, but I'm sticking to the simplicity of one bold color. At the end of the day, do however many colors you feel comfortable with. It's YOUR day so do it your way!!!!! (Sorry to rhyme & sound geeky, but it's true!) lol :)
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i actually LOVE purple and red flowers its really dramatic!!!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing all shades of bright purple/fuschia and two shades of green.  linens in dark olive green and accents of bright green - like almost lime green.  I would never have thought of it until my florist wanted to add cymbidum orchids (sp) to my CPs - she showed me the light green accent and I loved it.  I even bought this great accent ribbon in the color to add to my favors.   I also used purple with silver accents for my cigar table!

There are soooooo many things that will go with purple and ivory! gl
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! im gonna talk to my florist and see what everything looks like...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards