Florida-South Florida
Options

What is your regular deodorant? Is that strong enough for the

Re: What is your regular deodorant? Is that strong enough for the

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Degree with Motion Sense. It does a good job! I will probably use the Dove Clinical Strength deodorant weeks before my wedding and then for the Big Day itself. 

I'm weird about deodorant. I hate the idea of sweating and I don't like any wetness feeling so I'm pretty crazy about my deodorant. I've tried a ton. They're all scattered around my house. There is some in my car, school bag, purse..

Yeaah.. told you I was weird about it. Haha!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use Dove.  On wedding day, I will be bringing a bag with me filled with items like deodorant, makeup, mints, and an emergency kit!
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dove clinical strength is amazing.  I use that one during summers in FL.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Secret clinical strength - I sweat during nervous situations so I will def be loaded up on this for the big day!

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use Dove's clinical strength
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Secret worked for me.. and do you know why??? Cuz it's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman! LOL
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never even thought about this!! Thanks for posting! I guess I'll be using Dove's clinical strength lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG ... TRY MICHEM or michum ... Don't know but it kicks clinical strength fanny!

I dont sweat under my arms much (other places not so much .. LoL) but Michum/Michem's slogan is "It's so strong you can skip a day".

I used to only use it ONCE A WEEK! I'm going to use that ... here is a link (with the correct spelling)

http://www.mitchum.com/Products/Women/Mitchum-Advanced-Control-Invisible-Solid.aspx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use the Dove clinical strength too, it does the job!

However, for the big day, I'll be using a different deodarant...my sister and I swear by it.  I can't remember the name of it right now, but it looks like a generic bottle that anybody would easily pass over.  It comes in a white roll-on bottle.  You wouldn't sweat a drop wearing a sweater in July with it!

My problem is when I'm nervous, I sweat alot in my face and neck. It's disgusting.  My hair gets matted to my neck.  Any advice?
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be using secret clinical strength
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my!! This is so funny cause I was going to ask this too. I use regular Dove and it doesnt seem to be working anymore. I don't know if it's the heat or just my body. I didn't even know Dove made a clinical strength. I'll try the stronger Dove and see how that goes. So thanks for this post!!!

Lynette: You are too funny. I LOL'd all over the place. Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Orrrr you can always raise your hand if you're "Sure". Hmmm not sure if they make it anymore though. LOL
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards