Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets in Jamaica?.....

Or any reviews for a Secrets Resort in Jamaica..? I keep hearing negative reviews about the Sandals so trying to get all the reviews I can. Montego Bay looks gorgeous , but you never know :)

Thanks Girls :)

Re: Secrets in Jamaica?.....

• I hear good things about Secrets no matter where they are. Maybe check tripadvisor.com?
  • FWIW, we went to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica and had a wonderful time. I have nothing bad to say about staying there at all. We were there for twelve days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been looking at the Secrets in Jamaica. They're both new and most reviews I've read on tripadvisor, and all the travel agents I've talked to said that they're not up to par yet.

I'd be going on my honeymoon next June, and they told me not to look at them.

I'm considering the Couples resorts. I like Swept Away the best, but they all got great reviews.
    Anniversary
  • Montego Bay is absolutely beautiful and is, in my opinion, one of the best spots in the Caribbean!

I would definitely recommend Secrets Wild Orchid.  It’s a beautiful all-inclusive, adults-only resort located on a private white sand beach overlooking the Montego Bay peninsula.  The resort offers seven gourmet restaurants, ten bars and lounges, a gorgeous spa and tons of activities like horseback riding and sailing.  I hope you check it out!

• We've been to the Couples Negril resort and loved it.. we are returning there for our honeymoon. We've been really pleased with the Couples feel and approach to resorts. They're not as big as some of the big name chains, but that made it even nicer :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards