Florida-South Florida
Options

CONGRATS!! Lets VOTE!!

I want to say CONGRATS to everyone in their upcoming wedding :)

I just joined this site today and think it's pretty cool how we can communicate and get opions and advise on here.

I'm a little stressed out, we JUST STARTED PLANNING and my wedding will be on 11-11-11. I'm not even sure about were I want it to be. I always dreamed of a beach wedding but ppl say that the weather wont be that great since it'll be hurricane season. Is there a way to check the paterns in november? lol I live in Hollywood FL but we were thinking of doing the wedding in Miami or Ft Lauderdale, really doesn't matter.

I was maybe even thinking of renting a mansion, beach front. Does anyone know where I  can find that information?

How about we vote on what most of the BRIDES to BE would like to have their wedding and why?
1. Beach
2. Hotel
3. Mansion
4. Other

Thank you ALL in advance, I'm sure this would help me make up my mind!

Re: CONGRATS!! Lets VOTE!!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board Sussell & Happy planning!! I picked hotel because then everything is all in one spot. Guests can stay there and you can have your ceremony and reception there. The hotel venue is over done, but still very nice.
  • Options
    sussell87sussell87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank u :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I chose hotel for the same reason.  I didn't want my guests to leave early b/c they had no where to sleep (which will still happen).  But its all in one place.  BUT mine is by the water if that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards