Florida-South Florida
Options

Stamps

Hello ladies....

I have finally come to peace with my invitation design (I'm DIY them) and I realize that I need to find a place that sells stamps......I want old school stamps in all sizes, colors, and denominations and the post office is not much help. Does anyone know of a store where I could buy stamps (postage) and face or close to face value? I know I could find them online, but the selection might be random so I thought I would give an actual store a shot first....

However, if anyone knows of a great online source for stamps, please let me know as well!!!

Note: I'm not looking to personalize the stamps with pictures or my own design. I just want old school regular (not used!) stamps...

Thanks!!!

Re: Stamps

• Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I really don't know where you could find that. Sounds like a great idea though. Good luck!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a google search for vintage stamps and this company came up. I've never heard of them or used them so I would suggest calling before placing an order. thepapernickel.com Let us know how this turns out! GL. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up finding my vintage stamps for my STDs on ebay.  I believe the sellers names were garciasinsd and atijewelry.  Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards