Florida-South Florida
Options

A little update....

I don't want to get too much into it, and legal wise, I can't give too much detail...

But, our episode of 4 weddings was cancelled due to the 4th bride. It sucks bc today was the finale and we were SOOOOOOO close, just at the end!!! But because of some BS with the 4th's bride's venue - filming could not continue.

K thats it. Sucks, but life goes on!

love yous.

HAPPY WEDDING DAY MY LOVELY SARA!!!!!

Re: A little update....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE YOU!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whaaaaatttt :( I'm so sorry Amy!! That's a big bummer. But atleast you had an amazing wedding! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww that sucks!!

But its true, whats most important here is that you both and happily married and that it was everything you always dreamed of =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

aww Amy that stinks. I was looking forward to seeiing your wedding. But like ev everyone already said, all that matters is that you had an amazing wedding and now you have your little family to look after.

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!! Sorry to hear about that Amy!  I know how much you were waiting for it all. At least your wedding was perfect and there we're no problems!! =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lots of love and kisses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear that Amy! But your wedding was beautiful and I'm sure whatever you guys end up doing for the honeymoon will be awesome. Hugs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Noooooo!!! I'm sooo sorry to hear that! Especially with how much added stress it caused before your wedding!! I think they should give you all honeymoons! Aside from that, your wedding was beautiful and you married the man you love and that's all that really matters!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer!  Do you at least get to keep fotage?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Amy email me when you get a chance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bern2862Bern2862 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That stinks!! I saw the show Friday nightI and it was pretty neat, I was looking forward to seeing your wedding!  I hope they compensate you somehow!

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear this Amy! I agree with all the PP. You're wedding was beautiful and that's the most important thing.
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I'm SO sorry this happened!!!  I don't understand that they would have started filming without having everything set up and signed for all the venues before starting!  I am so so mad for you!
    Like everyone said though, you had an amazing wedding and at the end of the day that's what matters most!
    Hugs!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwww....sorry babe!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    does this mean you're not going to be on at all? That sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards