Florida-South Florida
Options

BM Dress Timeline

When I was looking at BM dresses this weekend I had 2 different stores tell me I need to order them at least 4 months in advance.  I thought this sounded a little early. Has anyone else heard the same or differently?TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BM Dress Timeline

• Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was told the same thing. We ordered in January for a May 9th wedding and got them in March or April. I would order by the 4 month mark though in case there are any issues. Better early than late! HTH!
  • Options
    alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, however I went to DB and they told me four weeks. I think it's based on the sizes, I had one BM receive her dress a week after she ordered it while another one of my BM's has been waiting for almost 3 weeks. That being said I would just listen to what they tell me just to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was afraid of this. My little sister (MOH) is not happy to say the least.  My wedding is March 6th and we have been told to order no later than the end of october. Problem being, MOH's first baby is due the end of october.  The shops reccommend taking her original size and going up 1 to 2 sizes and then doing alterations. She is less than thrilled (eyes were rolled at this news.)  I think I will let mom handle this. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my bridesmaid dress from AA for my b/f wedding. All of our dresses were ordered end of Decemeber and didn't get there until the end of April!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RK bridal and pearls place told me 3-4 months for our dresses as well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup, 4 months. we ordered in october and they arrived in february.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards