Florida-South Florida
Options

So freakin' awesome

I know this is a longgg way off, but I have to share.My moms best friend is Indian. I've known her since I'm 5. She saw me off to kindergarten. Lost my first tooth in her house (was afraid that the tooth fairy wouldn't find my house to pay me because I lost it in hers), and she is now my boss :) I call her my second mommy.As a gift she is going to throw Joe and I a Traditional Indian engagement party next May! Because we are getting married out of state a lot of my close work friends won't be able to make it :\ And I get to wear a saree! How cool is that!?Ok, thanks for letting me sahre! lol
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: So freakin' awesome

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! that sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fun celebration that will be.... I can't wait to see pix!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess thats so cool!!!! Its going to be a beautiful party!!! What a sweet gesture!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats so awesome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww Tess that is so special! What a thoughtful and wonderful gift!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so cool!
  • Options
    photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so cool, I love Indian culture! You should totally do henna too. My friend has two children with her boyfriend who is Indian. They have been together for 7 years but still haven't gotten married. I want them to get married so I can be involved in their Indian wedding and wear a saree! Have fun and make sure to post pics!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's really awesome!! Yay for her :) What a wonderful thing to do...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww... so exciting! What a nice gesture and fun and exciting time! Can't wait for pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And it's a double whammie cause the local Knotties can come, too!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    even better! lol ohh i love the henna idea too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards