Florida-South Florida
Options

Latin Music - HELP!

Can you guys please give me the list of the most popular Latin songs that we should DEFINITELY have played at the wedding? I am a bad Cuban! Help!!

Re: Latin Music - HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No le pege a la negraCaballo viejo any Willy Chirino songs
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gran combo-Salsa con Coco Oscar de leon-Llorraras El Gran combo-Brujeria Grup Niche-LA negra no quiere
  • Options
    mrs.exhibitvmrs.exhibitv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    at our wedding celia cruz was a pretty big hit. i also think i am a bad cuban! I can recognize the music but can't name any of it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I keep posting but I am writing what comes to mind...Gloria Estefan-Mi TierraElvis Crespo-SuavementeGrupo Mania- Me miras y te miro
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want celia cruz songs-La negra tiene tumbaoLa vida es un carnavalAzucar Negra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For Willy Chirino I recommend:Miedas NegrasNuestro DiaArtista FamosoFor Rey Ruiz I recommend:Mi Mieda MitaRey Del MundoAnd you cannot go wrong with my love Jerry Rivera:Amores como el nuestroQue hay de maloMagia
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anything from el grupo guayacan or grupo niche (both salsa), Oscar de leon (salsa), Olga tanon (merengue), el gran combo (salsa), Juan Luis Guerra (merengue), ricky martin..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michi I hope you don't have me blocked by mistake again! I hope you cen see these..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DLG - Juliana que mala eresDLG - La quiero a morirDLG - Kimbara )sounds kind of arabic, too!=Bacilos - Caraluna (nice, sort of uptempo)Bacilos - Tabaco y Chanel (a beautiful piece!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you SO MUCH! Jessie you helped me incredibly! We have our list! Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem! I love spanish music!!!
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  I am a bad peruvian who also can recognize a lot of songs but didn't know how to come up with a list...thanks for the post Michi!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was incredibly helpful. I picked about 12 songs after listening to them on itunes and then I am giving my DJ a must play list of 5 songs. Woohoo!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I am late and i think you have your list already but if you can squeeze in some marc anthony :) that would be awesome! I love him! a few of my favorites include: - ahora quien- Valio la pena- Si te vas
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is awesome! Thanks girls...I was thinking the same thing with my mom the other day. I dont listen to enough spanish music to actually be able to pick any!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dani, I literally got my entire list from here!! lol I just typed the songs into itunes, listened to them, and wrote down my favorites.  I knew which ones I always hear and love, just couldn't name the title or artist myself.  My parents were giving me OLD school Latin music, I had to call in the knotties for help :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "mikaella" is an oldie but a goodie, one of my favorites, it's really fun to dance =) ooh and another fun one i go crazy to, don't know the name but it goes: traime la camilla que no aguanto mas.. cucuchacucha, cucuchacucha.. lol beats me what the real title is but good luck, hope i helped a little
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok one more thing, i know this was mentioned before, but definitely include some juan luis guerra for your merengue section. he is amazing, especially "como tu," it was a big hit, and of course his oldies like "la billirrubina" good luck! eek! i'm so excited for you you're incredibly close! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Judy!! I can't believe how close we are - AHHH!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards