Florida-South Florida
Options

murrc2

Lovin' the bio! I just had a chance to look through it. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. Also, I am doing a similar color scheme =)

Re: murrc2

• Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I can't wait til it comes in(the end of September)! Similar colors? With red too? That's awesome, there aren't too many out there with these colors. The only other I know of is Heather. When is your wedding?
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is October 25, 2009. Yes, I am doing Red, Black, Ivory with touches of antique gold or silver (pending my floral trial and which color candelabra looks best). I am going for a loose Spanish theme..old world, romantic! Placing more emphasis on the red, but I just love how those colors look together. So striking and dramatic. You're right--not too many of us going for these colors, so that's why I thought I'd share!
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very cool, 3 days before my birthday =) Let me know if you need anyone to bounce ideas off of!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards