Florida-South Florida
Options

:: MichiBolooki::

Good Idea on the post wedding shoot. How does that work? Is it additional money? Are you going with the same photog? how long after the wedding do you plan to do that? I wonder if I should do that with a different photog just to get the work of two different ones. hmmm
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: :: MichiBolooki::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I love that we are doing a post wedding shoot! We are doing it with our photographer, Alain Martinez. Yes, it costs more money. We are actually doing it in September or October when the weather cools down. I have a sensitivity to heat and we aren't sure if we will get enough outside shots on our wedding day. You can do it whenever you want, some people do it the next day, some people do it when they get back from their honeymoon, etc. I think this would be a great way to get some fun and artistic shots that you don't have time to get on the day of :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards