Florida-South Florida
Options

appt. check

well since I am coming in town for two weeks on August 17th I made appointments for DJ and florist yay!!Vision DJ's on the 18th - I know I read on a post here both Jorge's DJ? Does anyone prefer one or the other or maybe someone else who works at vision?I also made an appt with Jack with JMorgan Flowers on the 19th. Anyone use them or heard of them? As well I am booking one with Gil Sosa. yay cant wait to get these checked off my to-do list!!
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: appt. check

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with those checks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you are going to have a busy weekend, hopefully you will love them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!! I'll be meeting with Gil as well in a couple weeks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jorge A. but not b/c I necessarily liked him "better" it was more a matter of his office being closer to where I lived.BUT, when I met him, I really liked him and was sold to book them so I def think he's great.Good luck w/ these checks!!!
  • Options
    K.IsabellaK.Isabella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yayay! Have fun and good luck! :)
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: This is my beloved, and this is my friend.-Song of Solomon image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards