Florida-South Florida
Options

::TtotheG::

So I was reading your bio and really liked your idea for table names. Just wondering how you are going to do it with all the wording? I have a suggestion, Audrey Hepburn, who happens to be my favorite actress has some beautiful love quotes. You can google them, just a suggestion ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ::TtotheG::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AHH! Thanks! Actually, my mom and I were talking about it and she brought up a valid point. It might be weird with the, "Where are you sitting?" "Oh, at the Dr. Suess table." LOL. So, we're just going to number each table and then put the quotes in frames!! And, yes.... Audrey Hepburn has AWESOME loe quotes: “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ::swooons:: Lol.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, yeah I was thinking that. But the idea of having the quotes on a frame on the table sounds wonderful. I love that quote from her. I have a book that has different chapters about family, friends, love and she has tons of quotes in it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a confession as well. I wrote down this idea and may steal it - I SWEAR I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT!!!!!! FI wants to do love in a different language (which we may....) for each table but your idea is divine.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol - go ahead Court!!! That's what we're here for - inspiration!!! The E.E. Cummings quote I may put on my in laws table in Italian. Then I'll put some other Italian love quotes around.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just an idea for you to have a quote in a different language:l'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle - Dante.The love that moves the sun and also the stars :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwww thank you!! love it!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards