Florida-South Florida

Cookie or Cupcake favor

Does any one know somewhere that I can get a good deal on cookie or cupcake favors

Re: Cookie or Cupcake favor

• edited December 2011
    I ordered my cookie favors from the cookie bandit. Lisa the owner of the cookie bandit pays very close attention to detail. I had three people contact her the day after my wedding asking about the cookies. I also know that Mr. Bee cakes is also making cookie favors now. My friend just went two days ago to have baptism cookies made for her baby's baptism. She said they were good. Here are both links... http://www.thecookiebandit.com/http://www.mrbeecakes.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We're ordering our cupcakes from Misha's cupcakes. I think they're $1.25 a pop
  • digtalmoondigtalmoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I have MMisha s contact info
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing cookie favors but will be baking them. My sister's school does a cookie dough fundraiser so we are going to buy a bunch from her. i think it's Otis Spunkmeyer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Misha's Cupcakes: 1548 S Dixie HwyCoral Gables, FL 33146 (786) 200-6153 www.mishascupcakes.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have an amazing cookie favor contact.  Her company is called e and m creations and her name is Cynthia.  She is making me round cookie favors with a picture of a wine bottle, grapes, and a wine glass (our wedding is wine themed) and above is our monogram.  She is then putting them in a clear container and wrapping container in a ribbon.  All for $4 per cookie-not bad.  email me at nena0218@gmail.com for more contact information if you are interested. 
  • edited December 2011
    mischa's cupcakes are INCREDIBLE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Surrender Cupcake and Cookie Cafe (561) 733-2881
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards